(1) The rated voltage of the cable is greater than or e […]
(1) The rated voltage of the cable is greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system at the installation site;
(2) The continuous permissible current of the cable shall be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the supply load;
(3) core cross-section to meet the stability requirements of the power supply system when the short circuit;
(4) Check whether the voltage drop meets the requirements according to the cable length;
(5) The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line shall enable reliable operation of the protective device.