Different definitions Definition 1: A wire made of one […]
Definition 1: A wire made of one or more insulated conductors and an outer insulating protective layer that transmits electricity or information from one place to another.
Definition 2: It is usually a rope-like cable twisted by several or several groups of conductors (at least two in each group). Each group of conductors is insulated from each other and is often twisted around a center. The whole outer bread Has a highly insulating cover. The cable has the characteristics of internal current and external insulation.
The cables include power cables, control cables, compensation cables, shielded cables, high-temperature cables, computer cables, signal cables, coaxial cables, refractory cables, marine cables, mining cables, aluminum alloy cables, and so on. They are composed of single-strand or multi-strand wires and insulation layers, which are used to connect circuits, electrical appliances, etc.
The cables can be divided into DC cables and AC cables according to the system of photovoltaic power stations. According to the different purposes and the use environment, the cables are classified as follows:
(1) Series cables between modules.
(2) Parallel cables between strings and between the strings and the DC distribution box (combination box).
(3) The cable from the DC distribution box to the inverter.
The above cables are DC cables. They are laid outdoors, and need to be moisture-proof, sun-proof, cold-resistant, heat-resistant, and UV-resistant. In some special environments, they need to be protected from acids and alkalis.
(1) Inverter to step-up transformer connection cable.
(2) The connecting cable from the step-up transformer to the power distribution device.
(3) The connecting cable from the power distribution device to the power grid or the user.
This part of the cable is an AC load cable, which has a lot of indoor environment laying. It can be selected according to the general power cable selection requirements.