The outdoor temperature is lower in winter, and the gro […]
The outdoor temperature is lower in winter, and the ground temperature is lower. At this time, when the wires and cables are placed on the ground, the skin will fall. How to deal with this problem? As a wire and cable supplier, the following The method can reasonably reduce the occurrence rate of wire and cable skin falling.
1. Factory setting and transportation: When the finished product is loaded to the special transportation tool in the factory setting, it requires cold and warm protection and maintenance methods.
2. Storage: It is best to store the goods in the room, and put a protective layer under the soil layer, such as wood board, quilt, foam plastic, etc., to prevent the goods from being cold and damp, and pay attention to prevent the goods and the soil. Immediately contact the scratched surface of the wire and cable, and handle it with care.
3. When arriving at the destination or the construction site, it is best for the commodity supplier to dispatch staff to carry out supervision to prevent the rough work and personal behavior when the commodity is loaded and unloaded.
4. When laying equipment for goods: It is best to choose to work at a warmer temperature at noon. If there is a standard, you can "warm up" the goods in advance with machines and equipment such as heating fans before application, so that the goods reach the best effect. .
At this stage, there are many types of wires available in the sales market, and fire-resistant cables are one of them. When making, installing and transporting fire-resistant cables, they may become damp, which will directly harm their characteristics and service life. , The analysis of the reason for the fireproof cable being damp is summarized as the following reasons.
1. The outer cable sheath of the fireproof cable is intentionally or inadvertently destroyed, which may cause moisture.
2. The sealing of the fireproof cable beam end is not tight, or it is destroyed during the cable transportation or paving, which will cause moisture to enter it.
3. When using fireproof cables, due to poor actual operation, the cable is thermally broken down and the thickness of the protective layer is damaged.
4. If some components of the fireproof cable are not tightly sealed, moisture or moisture will enter the cable and cable sheath from the cable beam end or the thickness of the cable protection layer, and then penetrate into each note of the cable, thereby damaging the entire power supply system.yatongcable.com