1. Power Cable The products are mainly used in the tran […]
1. Power Cable
The products are mainly used in the transmission of strong electric energy in the generation, distribution, transmission, transformation and power supply lines. The passing current is large (tens of amperes to thousands of amperes), and the voltage is high (220V to 500kV and above).
2. Communication cable and optical fiber
With the rapid development of the communication industry in the past two decades, the products have also developed at an alarming rate. From simple telephone and telegraph cables in the past to thousands of pairs of telephone cables, coaxial cables, optical cables, data cables, and even combined communication cables. The structure size of such products is usually small and uniform, and the manufacturing precision is high.
3. Electromagnetic wire (winding wire)
Mainly used for various motors, instruments and meters.
Flexible fireproof cable
(1) Excellent fire resistance performance, the fire resistance level not only meets the international GB12666.6A Class 950℃ 90min, but also meets the requirements of British BS6387-1994 Class A 650℃ 3h Class B 750℃ 3h Class C 950℃ 3h requirements while burning Can withstand water spray and mechanical impact.
(2) Long continuous length Whether it is single-core or multi-core cable, the length can meet the length of power supply, and the limit length can reach 2000m.
(3) The cross-section of a single-core cable with a large cross-section can reach 1000mm2. The cross-section of a multi-core cable can reach 240mm2.
(4) With flexibility, the cable can be coiled on the cable drum, its bending radius ≥ 20D, D is the outer diameter of the cable.
(5). It is smoke-free and non-toxic during combustion. Insulation adopts inorganic material "non-combustible body". It will not produce any harmful gas during combustion, nor will it cause secondary pollution.
(6) The cross-sectional capacity is too large, the cable not only has a large cross-sectional flow but also has a large overload capacity. According to the wiring requirements, the cable surface temperature is usually ≤70℃? If the wiring is not touchable? When it is not in contact with combustible building materials? The cable jacket temperature can reach 105℃. The allowable working temperature of the fireproof cable when overloaded can reach 250℃.
(7) Corrosion resistance, organic insulation and fire-resistant cables sometimes need to wear plastic pipes or iron pipes, plastics are easy to age and become brittle, and iron pipes are easy to rust; fire-resistant cables are copper sheaths and do not need to wear pipes. Copper sheaths have good corrosion resistance .
(8) No electromagnetic interference, when the fire-proof cables are laid in the same shaft as the signal and control wires and cables. The fire-proof cables are shielded by the copper sheath. It will not interfere with the information transmitted by the signal and control wires and cables.
(9) Good safety, except for the normal power supply of the fireproof cable in the flame, start the fire extinguishing equipment to reduce the fire loss. At the same time, it is particularly reliable for personal safety. Its copper sheath is a good conductor and the best grounding wire, and it continues to the full length of the cable, which greatly improves the sensitivity and reliability of grounding protection.
(10) Long service life, inorganic insulating materials, high temperature resistance, and not easy to aging, its life is many times higher than organic insulated cables? Under normal working conditions, its life can be equivalent to buildings.
(11) The transportation and installation of flexible fireproof cables include installation.
4. New derivatives of wire and cable
The derivative/new products of wire and cable are mainly due to the requirements of application occasions, different application requirements, convenience of equipment and reduction of equipment cost, etc., but the use of new materials, special materials, or change the product structure, or improve the process requirements, or will be different Variety of products are combined and produced.
Use different materials such as flame-retardant cables, low-smoke halogen-free/low-smoke low-halogen cables, termite-proof, mouse-proof cables, oil-resistant/cold-resistant/temperature-resistant cables, etc.
Change product structure such as fire-resistant cables
Improve process requirements such as: medical cables, etc.
Combination products such as: OPGW, etc.
Easy to install and reduce equipment costs such as: prefabricated branch cables, etc.