Low-smoke halogen-free cables are used in many places i […]
Low-smoke halogen-free cables are used in many places in key cable projects, such as fire fighting, monitoring, and alarms. People usually call it environmentally friendly cables. In fact, environmentally friendly cables do not refer to low-smoke halogen-free cables. A detailed analysis of the difference between environmental protection cables and low-smoke halogen-free cables:
1. Halogen-free: The use of environmentally friendly insulating layer, sheath and special oxygen barrier materials not only have good electrical and physical and mechanical properties, but also ensure that the product is halogen-free and solve the "secondary" "Pollution" avoids carcinogenic "dioxin" substances produced when traditional PVC wires burn.
2. High flame retardancy: The environmental protection cable fully guarantees its high building requirements for fire protection, the cable is not easy to burn during a fire, and can prevent the spread of flame and the expansion of disasters after burning.
3. Low toxin: The insulation and sheath do not contain lead, cadmium and other heavy metals harmful to the human body, and will not pollute the soil or water when the cable is used and discarded. And after harsh toxicity tests, the white rats were safe and sound under the specified experimental conditions.
4. No corrosive gas:
Adopting a new type of special coating material that does not pollute the environment, it will not produce HCL and other gases during production, use and combustion, and emits very little acid gas, which causes little damage to personnel, equipment and equipment, and is more environmentally friendly.
5. Waterproof and UV protection:
Green environmental protection materials with special molecular structure are used to ensure ultra-low water absorption. The special ultraviolet absorber makes the product have good anti-ultraviolet function. Ensure the safety of the use of such products and extend the service life. The name "Environmental Protection Cable" was first initiated by a company in Japan. Its product standard is the FN (Ecomaterial) ecological cable standard. Western countries in the United Kingdom have also formulated advanced environmental protection cable standards, which will gradually spread to the world. .
6. High light transmittance:
The smoke produced when the cable burns is extremely thin, which is conducive to the evacuation of personnel and the conduct of fire fighting. The light transmittance of the product is greater than 40%, which is far higher than the standard of less than 20% for traditional flame-retardant cables.