The selection of power cables should follow the followi […]
The selection of power cables should follow the following principles:
(1) The rated voltage of the cable should be greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system at the installation point;
(2) The continuous allowable current of the cable should be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the power supply load;
(3) The cross-section of the core must meet the requirements of the stability of the power supply system when short-circuited;
(4) Check whether the voltage drop meets the requirements according to the cable length;
(5) The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line should enable the protection device to operate reliably.