1. Look at the appearance: the style of the switch, the […]
1. Look at the appearance: the style of the switch, the color should be consistent with the overall style of the room. For example, the overall color of interior decoration is light, you should not use black, brown and other dark switch.
2. Look at the touch: the quality of the switch are made of bullet-proof plastic and other advanced materials, fire performance, moisture resistance, anti-collision performance are higher, the surface is smooth, purchase should consider their feels touch, with the initial judgment switch The material, and ask the dealer. In general, the surface is not smooth, feels thin, crisp feeling of the product, the performance is not reliable. Good switch socket panel requires no bubbles, no scratches, no stains. Switch toggle feel light and not astringent, jack socket to be equipped with a protective door, the plug should be plugged and unplugged a certain degree of force and can not be inserted.
3. See the component: When buying a switch, you should also weigh the weight of a single switch. Because only the copper inside the switch is thick, the weight of a single switch will be large, and the inside of the copper is the critical part of the switch, if it is alloy or thin copper will not have the same weight and quality.
4. Look at the brand: to encourage everyone to use brands. Because the quality of the switch related to the normal use of electrical appliances, and even the degree of convenience of life. Many dealers in the interview expressed the same view that many small and medium sized manufacturers in Guangdong and Wenzhou are not reliable or simply not able to use the switches or sockets for a long time and that it is obviously very troublesome to change frequently. However, brands Effective promises to consumers, such as "available for 15 years", "guaranteed 12 years of service life", "continuous switch 10000 times" and so on.
5. Look at the service: as far as possible to the regular manufacturers designated stores or point of sale to buy, and ask for shopping invoices, so as to be able to guarantee to enjoy the future after-sales service.
6. Look at the logo: Pay attention to the logo on the base of the switch and socket: including Great Wall Certification (CCEE), rated current and voltage.
7. Look at the packaging: product packaging surface should have a clear phone number of the manufacturer, there are instructions for use and certification.