1. Under the eaves. The standard LAN cable can be used […]
1. Under the eaves. The standard LAN cable can be used only when the cable is not directly exposed to sunlight or ultra-high temperature. It is recommended to use pipes.
2. The exterior wall. Avoid direct sunlight on the wall and man-made damage.
3. In the pipeline (plastic or metal). If in the pipeline, pay attention to the damage of the plastic pipeline and the heat conduction of the metal pipeline.
4. Suspended applications/overhead cables. Consider cable sag and pressure, which intends to bundle way, the cable is placed in direct sunlight.
5. Laying directly in the underground cable trench, this environment is the smallest control range. The installation of the cable trench should be checked regularly for dryness or humidity.
6. Underground pipelines. In order to facilitate future upgrades, cable replacement and isolation from surface pressure and the surrounding environment, auxiliary pipeline isolation, auxiliary pipeline is a better method. But don’t expect the pipeline to remain dry forever, which will affect the choice of cable types.